Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Johnnynorms and Rachel


Hello, glad to make my appearance at last. This is reminiscent of the masque ball, but I'm so late I've arrived as myself, with my real companion as herself. We each drew ourselves, and I put the two together. I think hers looks much more like her than mine does of me, I wish she drew more often.

I'm looking forward to some brave real-life drawing, which I hardly ever do. I'd like to be your occaisonal correspondent from London, and when I feel more like the countryside, then I can head out to Kent and correspond from there instead. Bromley where we live is boringly suburban, but counts as both London and Kent. People who have lived nearby include the painter Samuel Palmer, H.G.Wells, and Enid Blyton - and apparently William Blake had a vision of angels on Peckham Rye, but I wouldn't want to go there!

Thankyou for the warm welcome!

9 Comments:

Blogger Eriol said...

Nice to see you arrive. The masque has not officially ended, but it'll be wrapped up soon.

Sketchbookers, I want to see your getaway cars (vehicles), especially yours eucharisto! But first, make sure that johnnynorms and Rachel feel welcomed.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Before now I was interested in what you might contribute, now I'm REALLY EXCITED. Seriously, I feel like babbling. Anyway, I like it.

Oh, and I think I speak for the rest of the group when I say that we'd be honored to have our very own London correspondent.

Thanks for contributing!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more thing, if you know where I can get an overcoat like that, do tell me, okay? It's pretty cool.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

Welcome to the Masque/party/blog! That picture is awesome! So glad to see such great stuff on this blog.
To eriol, I can't wait to draw my getaway car, my only problem is what does a pilgrim drive?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

Oh wait! I've got a great idea!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Meiska said...

Blast computers! I commented like a year ago!

ANyway, what I said was, marvellous outfits! So glad you could come and join in the insanities, I mean festivities!

One of these days I'm going to visit England, so maybe I'll see you around!

Oh and Knight, I think I know where you can get a coat like that.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

I feel nicely welcomed thankyou very much, as does Rachel.

Queen of A & E - where?!

7:29 AM  
Blogger TheTart said...

I once had a body stocking JUST like the blue coat... no kidding! I loved it.

SMooch,
The Tart

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY..i like this...5 stars 4 u

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home