Saturday, January 14, 2006

Eucharisto and Evelina


Project1, originally uploaded by Tolkien Guy.

Finally I have posted to My Old Sketchbook! We hope we're not too late. We were hoping you all would consider us fashionably late.
My name, Eucharisto, in greek, literally means 'To give thanks', which indicates the apparell worn at the first thanksgiving meal shared almost 400 years ago. My companion is Evelina, which means 'lifegiving', and she has brought joy and happiness, along with some delicious food to this good celebration.
Unfortunately, the means by which I was hoping to post this image is unusable at the moment, as that certain means happens to be at the computer repair store. Hopefully, the quality is ok for at least basic comprehension of the idea.
We are so very glad to be at this wonderful and festive occasion!

3 Comments:

Blogger Meiska said...

How nice! I've never seen any of your work and it's great, even if it's 'fashionably' late! And you put some (serious)thought into your names, like Eriol. You can probably tell I wasn't thinking too hard on mine!

Glad you could come!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

Well, unfortunately, the picture is a bit more blurred than I wanted, but at the moment I'm using an old digital camera, and am learning how to use it to get the best quality out of the picture.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Andrew Price said...

Great to see you, Eucharisto! I'm glad you could make it, I was getting woried. (Oh, and congradulations on getting your girl to look like a girl; you'll notice that I kinda copped out on the whole "drawing a female human being thing".)

Hey does this mean I should write you into the story? Hmm...

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home