Monday, November 21, 2005

Masquerade!

First Annual MY OLD SKETCHBOOK MASQUE!
Masque347
Not any Phantom masque, but a truly glorious My Old Sketchbook Masque. Each one of the artists for MOS must draw their bloggity selves in a costume (with mask) that illustrate their blogger identity's. AND each artist must bring with them an imaginary companion of the opposite gender that complements the artist the best. All guests must arrive (posted, it's not real you know) between December 24th and January 6th. Please RSVP by December 6th.
Also suggest music that befits the occasion, so we can play it on our computers at home (don't you wish it was real?). If anyone show up with the slightest suggestion of Phantom, I will not throw you out, but I will throw a fit.

10 Comments:

Blogger Meiska said...

Jolly good, Eriol! What a great idea! I'll be there (it's not real you know) or is that here?

8:55 PM  
Blogger Eriol said...

Kind of everywhere. I will be coming alright. If anybody needs inspiration: read "The Man Who Was Thursday." Especially those last few chapters.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Anna E. P. said...

I think I can make it if I can find something to wear and some one to go with. Sounds like fun. so this is my R.S.V.P. Count on me.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Eucharisto said...

Consider this my R.S.V.P. I'll arrive promptly, perhaps even fashionably late, though not to late!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Andrew Price said...

I'm certainly coming. But, Oh! who to bring with me?

Very good idea, by the way, we should do this every year!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Meiska said...

Is it ok if I over do it? ( You knew I would)

7:18 PM  
Blogger Andrew Price said...

I look forward to you overdoing it; I'd be disapointed if you didn't.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Meiska said...

SPLENDID!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

This is a very fun one... I can't wait to see you all arrive with your guests and personal theme music... If only I could draw! (sniffle)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Why said...

I hear you Katie.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home