Monday, January 16, 2006

More Introductions!

I have the great priveledge of introducing a new 'my old sketchbook' blogger to our group, though not a new blogger at all. As a matter of fact, Johnnynorms has been a long time sketch blogger, and has administrated the blog Elbowroom successfully for quite a while. We met while I was wandering across bloggerdom, and I have been a regular visitor to his excellent blog.
On all accounts, he's a great artist, and I hope you'll all give him a warm welcome!

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Thankyou Eucharisto, and hello all at My Old Sketchbook. I met Eucharisto via The Man who was Thursday as it happens. He didn't mention what a terrible procrastinator I am...but I hope to make my pictorial debut here soon. I am planning to prove what a great artist I am not!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Meiska said...

I'm so delighted to see us grow into one big happy diverse blogging art family! (Sniff, sniff..) Well, ok, it is exciting though!

Very nice to meet you Mr. Johnnynorms, I'm the Queen of Arts and England. You have such a great style, I love it! Hope to see some of your stuff up soon!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Queen Mum said...

Hi, I have been looking at your art by way of your blog for some time now. Welcome, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Andrew Price said...

Welcome, Johnnynorms! Anyone who met anyone via Chesterton has got to be okay in my book.

I've seen your stuff and I like it, great flavor. I can't wait to see what you bring to this community. (I also completely sympathize with the whole procrastinating bit, so don't feel any pressure, we're just glad to have you in the family.)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home